These terms of service (Terms) set out how to book onto one of our online business coaching courses (a Programme) through our website and how we provide our Programmes to you. Please read these Terms carefully before you make a booking. These Terms tell you who we are, how we will provide the Programme to you and other important information. These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement and govern the relationship between you and us.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
References to we, us or our means Kate Strong of 111 Gloucester Road, Bishopston, Bristol, BS7 8AT. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com. References to you or your means anyone who books onto a Programme.
ADDITIONAL TERMS THAT APPLY TO YOU
These additional terms also apply to your use of our website and any booking you make:
- Our website terms www.katestrong.co/terms-of-service which will apply whenever you use our website.
- You can book onto a Programme by visiting our website and adding your selected Programme to your shopping cart. The shopping cart can be reviewed and amended at any time prior to payment of the Programme fee.
- If you book onto a Programme you will be required to enter your billing and contact information so that we can process your booking and take payment of the Programme fee. Payment will be taken from the credit or debit card provided within five (5) days of the booking. We will notify you if we are unable to take payment from the credit or debit card provided.
- Once you have confirmed your booking and paid the Programme fee, we will send you a confirmation email setting out the details of the Programme you have booked and confirming your place on it. Once you have received this email, a legally binding agreement is formed between you and us in accordance with these Terms.
- If we are unable to accept your booking for any reason, we will notify you by email and payment will not be taken. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that our website is up to date, we may not be able to accept your booking, for example, if our Programme has reached full capacity, there is a pricing error or other circumstances beyond our control.
- We will provide you with a schedule of the dates of each one-to-one session (a Session) and other important information about the content of the Programme prior to the Programme start date. The dates included in the schedule are estimates and may be subject to change at our sole discretion. If the date of a Session is re-arranged, we shall provide you with reasonable notice in advance.
- The specification of our Programmes on our website or contained in our catalogues, brochures or other marketing material (the Programme Specification) are guidelines only and do not form part of these Terms or have any contractual force. Whilst we use every effort to ensure that our marketing material is kept up to date and accurate, we are not responsible for information contained within our marketing material or on our website that differs from the Programme that is delivered to you. We reserve the right to amend the Programme Specification at any time to comply with any applicable law or regulatory requirements, or if the amendment will not materially affect the nature or quality of the Programme, and we notify you of such amendment.
- use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Programme in accordance with the Programme Specification in all material respects;
- comply with all applicable law and regulatory requirements; and
- deliver the Programme with reasonable care and skill.
- Co-operate with us in all material matters relating to the Programme; and
- provide us with such information as we may reasonably require in order to deliver the Programme and ensure that such information is complete and accurate in all material respects.
- If performance of any of our obligations under these Terms is prevented or delayed by any act or omission by you or your failure to perform any of your obligations (Your Default):
- without limiting or affecting any other right or remedy available to us, we shall have the right to suspend your access to the Programme until you remedy Your Default, and to rely on Your Default to relieve us from the performance of any of our obligations in each case to the extent Your Default prevents or delays our performance of any of our obligations; and
- we shall not be liable for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by you which arise directly or indirectly from our failure or delay to perform any of our obligations as set out in Clause 5.1.
- At all times we (or our licensors) remain the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Programme and any materials created for and provided to you in course of delivery of the Programme shall be owned by us.
- In consideration of the Programme fee we grant you, or shall procure that direct grant of, a fully paid-up, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Programme Materials for the duration of the Programme for the sole purpose of meeting the requirements of the Programme and performing any requirements as part of the Programme.
- Save as expressly set out in these Terms, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, re-publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any of the Programme materials provided to you. Use of the Programme materials not expressly permitted in these Terms is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of our intellectual property rights, and the intellectual property rights of our licensors.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- Subject to Clause 7.2, you have a right to cancel your booking within fourteen (14) days from the date of your booking as stated in your confirmation email (Booking Date). If you cancel your booking within fourteen days of the Booking Date you shall be entitled to a full refund of the Programme fee.
- If the Programme starts within fourteen (14) days of your Booking Date, you can still cancel up to fourteen (14) days after the Booking Date, but you must pay for the part of the Programme that has been delivered to you during this period.
- If you cancel your booking more than fourteen (14) days after the Booking Date, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- To request that a Session is rescheduled please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate requests to reschedule Sessions, provided you give us at least two (2) working days’ notice. In the event that we are unable to provide a Session on the date specified, we will offer you an alternative date and provide you with at least 5 working days’ notice prior to the scheduled start time of that Session.
- Each party undertakes that it shall not at any time disclose to any person any confidential information belonging to the other party except as permitted by Clause 8.2.
- Each party may disclose the other party’s confidential information:
- to its employees, officers, representatives, subcontractors or advisers who need to know such information for the purposes of carrying out that party’s obligations under these Terms. Each party shall ensure that its employees, officers, representatives, subcontractors or advisers to whom it discloses the other party’s confidential information comply with this Clause 8; and
- as may be required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority.
- Neither party shall use the other party’s confidential information for any purpose other than to perform its obligations under these Terms.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Subject to the limitations set out in these Terms and to the extent permitted by law, we shall only be liable for damages suffered, paid or incurred by you as a direct result of a breach by us of these Terms, up to the amount paid by you for the applicable Programme.
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your personal information.
- The material displayed on our website and provided as part of any Programme is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. You acknowledge and agree that our Programme provides business and life coaching, which is a comprehensive process that explores different areas of life, including but not limited to work, finances, health, relationships and education. The services and advice provided as part of the Programme are based on our experience and expertise and in no way guarantees any particular results.
- You are solely responsible for implementing the techniques developed through the Programme. We are not responsible for your business decisions or for implementing any policies or procedures in relation to your business which are covered in the Programme.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to limit or exclude any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (if any) or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation.
- These Terms are between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms in respect of our guarantee. Neither of us will need the consent of any third party before bringing these Terms to an end or making changes to them.
- If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this Clause 10.3 shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the website and update the Last Updated date at the top of these Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
“We're delighted to have had Kate Strong breaking the Guinness World Record at our VegfestUK London 2016 event at Olympia London. Kate's determination and drive to succeed was there for all to see. She inspired plenty of our visitors with her talk and her 24 hour cycle ride, and she was living proof of the benefits of veganism that weekend. Well done Kate - you're a star!”