How To Attract Vegan Customers: Cardiff
March 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
The opportunities in the vegan and plant-based marketplace are huge, but how do you attract vegan customers to your business?
How can I build a sustainable company to connect with vegan customers? How do I launch a new product to capture the plant-based market?
The vegan and plant-based marketplace is booming: the number of vegans in the UK has quadrupled between 2014 and 2019 and the trend continues to grow. The growth in plant-based is not being driven by vegans alone though; 1 in 3 people in the UK are either stopping or reducing their meat consumption or dairy consumption, and it is this new consumer behaviour that has brought veganism into the mainstream.
Join Kate Strong and Promote Vegan to explore the huge opportunities for your company in this radically different marketplace, and how you can create a sustainable business which is attractive to plant-based and ethical customers. Or maybe you already have an established business and want to launch a new product aimed at the vegan customer – we will show you how to discover the knowledge and authenticity to get it right.
What you will learn:
- Why just being vegan is now no longer enough, and how you need to develop a real point of difference to be attractive to plant-based customers.
- Why sustainability and responsibility is now vital in building a successful ethical business.
- How to find and authentically connect with plant-based consumers.
- Which companies are doing it right, and what you can learn from them.
- How you can take on the big mainstream brands entering the vegan market and beat them – with your ethics.
Book a Call With Kate.
Sign up with a FREE 15 minute call to discuss what you want to change in your life, and how to create it. This call is offered for committed individuals ready to take the first step, and to help you choose the right coaching package.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR COACHING PACKAGES HERE
Thank you, and thank you for a wonderful thought-provoking workshop - just what I needed and has definitely help me to think about my positioning and how I need to progress! I loved it!